28.7.12

POP UP SHOP ! ! !


You know my incredibly inspiring friend Michele aka tinytrappings? Of course you do, I do tend to go on about her a bit, because well, I love her and her amazing art and love to follow her creative adventures! And her latest one is that of a pop up art space on Sydney's lower North Shore. Michele and 7 other artists have taken over some derelict shop fronts in Crowsnest and turned them into places of wonder where the community can come in and be inspired and actively participate in some art and craft. There is lots more to see too but I have only focused on Michele here, because she is one one of my heroes.

So come on in...!





Michele in her cosy nook where she will be crafting away for the next few months. Pop in and say hello!


Read more about this fantastic initiative from North Sydney Council here.

1 comment:

  1. awwww... thank you my lovely lady!!! Love you too... and love that you came to visit and see me in my new tiny nook!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete