6.1.12

Fleet Foxes & Beirut



Well I  have been one lucky lady.. only 5 days into this new year and I have seen two incredible gigs at the Sydney Opera House. First up I was invited along to see the Fleet Foxes by the lovely Michele aka tinytrappings.. courtesy of her friend who unfortunately could not make it to the gig. Thanks again Michele and Amelia! All I can say is POW! Fleet Foxes.. we were blown away.

Secondly hubby and I and a few mateys went and saw Beirut.. they were brilliant and confirm the reason why I want our little man to be a trumpeteer.. or a horn instrument player - he can choose :-) I love the brass family and in a range of genres of music i.e 60s swing and jazz, Herb Alpert & Bert Kaempfert era to contemporary Indie folk music. The trumpet toots..

No comments:

Post a Comment